Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What do you think of this funky chair?

Posted by jane__ny (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 17, 12 at 23:48

Found this on CL. Have not seen it in person but there's something so cool about it. Have no idea where I'd use it, just find it sooo cute.

Any opinions?

Jane

Here is a link that might be useful: Chair

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What do you think of this funky chair?

Terrific!!...really!!....go get it or it will be gone if it isn't already!

o

Eh, not my style, but, the price is right...if you like it, buy it. It's not like they're asking an outrageous price or anything. Sorry, I'm no help. : D

o

I could see it in a bathroom, if the cushion was recovered with something easy to wipe off, or an entryway.

o

I think that is REALLY cute!!

o

I think it's GREAT, and like Melly, I'd want to re-do the cover on the seat to blend with my bathroom decor.

o

I LOVE that chair and would buy it in a heartbeat. Would add great texture to a space--it's almost like sculpture!

o

I LOVE that chair and would buy it in a heartbeat. Would add great texture to a space--it's almost like sculpture!

o

As an accent piece, sure. But it looks really uncomfortable to actually sit in.

o

I'd love it as a dressing table chair.
Polished up, and with a bright, large-scale print cushion, I think it would kick off the morning with just the right wacky girly spirit.

o

Adorable!

o

I love it !

o

I like it. All the ideas above -- even a closet chair for dressing and putting on shoes if you have the space in a walk-in or beside your closet. Would be really cute in a girl's bedroom, possibly a boy's, a guest room -- anywhere you might want to pull an extra chair up to a table. Would definitely change the fabric for my house, but that looks like it would be easy to do.

o

I thought it was cute and different. Master is grey/blue, thought it looked pewter grey and with a new seat cushion could look adorable. I was thinking my closet or vanity, or a small desk.

Never got to see it today as the owner said he wasn't available until Wed. Will try to go this week. I figured, for the price, I couldn't lose!

Jane

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here