|Hi, I'm new to Northern CA and live in the mountains. I can't believe how hard it is to find 'lodge' style dï¿½cor. |
I would like to find some cabinet hardware, Pulls , etc that aren't $20 a piece.
I will be travelling to Reno NV over Labor Day weekend and was wondering if anyone knows of shops along the way with this dï¿½cor. If you have websites also, I am interested. Thanks so much !
I'm a transplant from MN :)
|"Lodge" style decor.. |
Cabelas. Look under Home & Cabin. They have a lot of very nice things.
|A quick search on google found "Mad Dog Metals" which might be a shop worth visiting in Reno. |
There are lots of online shops selling "rustic cabinet hardware" for much less than $20.
Also as you drive along watch for signs for blacksmith shops or home decor shops that may have what you seek.
Good luck and I hope you will post your finds.
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here