|I need some help with deciding what type of hall lights will go with my new foyer light which is pictured below.
It's a two story foyer where you can see the upper hall which has two lights. The light that I'll be installing in the foyer didn't have any matching lights available.
What are you suggestions? Pictures are appreciated too.
I do realize that there is lighting forum, but think that decorating gets more traffic.
|hi aries61 - nice fixture. |
are you looking for sconces for your hallway or ceiling light? do you have space for flush mount or just hanging fixtures?
do you have a picture of hallway? sounds like you are hoping to replace what is there, so picture might help you get best responses...
|Maybe something like this?|
Here is a link that might be useful: bellacor.com -- possible lights?
|design-wotcha...thanks for the complement on the fixture. |
Looking to replace two ceiling lights in the upper hallway and possibly the sconce that I have at a landing of the staircase going up. I'll try to post pictures later today when I get home from work.
I'm actually updating the whole house. I'll be stripping and re-staining the staircase and replacing the balusters,changing out the interior doors and trim, replacing tile, updating the kitchen and bathrooms and more.
teacats...thanks for the link. Nice fixtures, but it doesn't anything for me.
I came across this one. What does everyone think of this?
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here