Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cearab_gw

Source for curtain for small bathroom window

cearab
11 years ago

I have a small window in my...small bathroom, that is 24" wide and 40" long. The curtain I have in there now I have had for years. It was a PB semi sheer balloon shade type curtain in white with a contrastng tie in a light blue. It's starting to get yellow from sun damage, and it really is ready to go. I love this curtain, but PB no longer makes it. I am not looking for tier curtains, long drapes or shades that darken the small bathroom. I would like one curtain, that hangs from my pocket rod. I am having the bathroom painted periwinkle and there is white beadboard over most of the walls. I would prefer something in a semi sheer white, with maybe a bit of periwinkle. Pure white would also be fine. Oh, I have no sewing machine or the akills to make something, and I am on a budget. But then again, it's only one curtain!

I've looked everywhere: PB, Ballard, JCP, BBB, Macys, Country Curtains, etc, Nothing except tier type curtains, which do not want. Would love your suggestions as to where to look . Seems like nobody makes small curtains these days.

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Bull Run Kitchen and Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars273 Reviews
Virginia's Top Rated Kitchen & Bath Renovation Firm I Best of Houzz