I'm in desperate need of one yard of this Diderot Black Decorator Fabric Item# 1884196 from Hancock Fabrics. It looks like linen or burlap with a flocked velvet relief damask pattern. I used it for a bedding set several years ago and need to make one more curtain panel. Does anyone know where I can find one yard? It would be a shame to waste my entire bedroom set because I need one more yard!
Thanks in advance
|This is a photo of my bedroom set...I need to make one more panel, even 3/4 or 1/2yd would probably work!|
|I can't tell from the pic if this is the same fabric....this website says to the trade only, but maybe you have some connections?|
Here is a link that might be useful: scroll down
|looks like you found it.|
This post was edited by nightowlrn on Sun, Aug 24, 14 at 0:19
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here