|I am considering buying a rug by Nourison. The # is VA35. Iam purchasing it to compliment VA02 (which I already have). The multi is in my dining room. |
This one (VA35) would go in the hall entryway. Sorry no pics but maybe you could help by checking the numbers. Also has anyone ever ordered from this site? It is www.plushrugs.com. They had the best price I could find.
Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. I am most appreciative. Dixie
|I ordered two rugs from them, both bound sizes of karastan wool carpet I had in other parts of the house. The rugs came quickly and were exactly as pictured. I knew in advance, like you, what I should receive and it was the same carpet, only nicely bound at the karastan factory. In a stock size. I would absolutely order from them again.|
|thank you for the kindness of a reply. I am definitely going to order as this price was really the best I could find. Thanks again.|
Here is a link that might be useful: plush rugs
|Hello Dixie, I remember you from your original post about your rug. I love the coordinate that you chose. Please post pics when it arrives. |
Do you like the Nourison that you currently have? I am looking at rugs for a few rooms and I love several Nourisons but have had no experience with the brand.
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here