Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Help finding chandelier

Posted by chispa (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 16, 12 at 18:21

Can you help me find this chandelier?

No info on Houzz. Architect doesn't seem to answer any of the questions. People on Houzz shouldn't post if they aren't going to help with questions ... pet peeve!

Looks like a 6-light bronze chandelier with a seeded glass drum. Any help much appreciated.

Here is a link that might be useful: Houzz

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Help finding chandelier

Chispa, not exact, but similar. ;o)

Here is a link that might be useful: fixture

o

this might be worth looking at...they come with optional glass shades - check out page 2

Here is a link that might be useful: Chandeliers

o

No luck so far. Stopped by a good local lighting store and they didn't recognize it. Why do I always find stuff that is impossible to source!!!!

o

Here are all the lights featured on Houzz. I went through two pages so far, you should find it here somewhere.

Here is a link that might be useful: Houzz light

o

Yayagal, thanks, but I already spent hours last night going through those. I'm a pretty good internet detective (lol) but not finding this one so far, so I posted to try to avoid additional endless hours of searching!!

o

I looked for you but did not find your exact one. I have something close in my kitchen but I customized it. I found mine by doing a "Lantern chandelier" "Lantern pendent" or "Foyer lantern" google image search.
Good luck!

o

I read a longer response from a Houzz professional, but couldn't find it. But the link below has the same theme.

Here is a link that might be useful: houzz link

o

I looked at the webpage of the architecture firm and I found a page of "verified partners". One of the categories was Lighting and five companies were listed. Currey & Co. and Lighting Inc look the most promising. I'd try contacting each of them and see if they can help you.

Both sites above have the Ardmore Lantern listed and it is very similar to your inspiration, but smaller. I think you would be on the right track contacting those sources.

Good luck!

Here is a link that might be useful: Lighting Sources

o

My first thought was Currey & Co, and looked the day you started this thread. They have similar, but not the exact. How old is the picture? Maybe discontinued?

Did you ever find the great room/living room chandelier you were looking for a year ago?

o
Circa lighting

Just looked at Circa Lighting. Very similar, but I don't think the glass is seeded:

LARGE ROUND EDWARDIAN FOYER LANTERN
item # CHC3428

o

If you can't find it, Urban Electric Co. out of Charlotte can make it for you. They copied an English fixture I wanted. I have a few of their fixtures and the quality is excellent. The pricing is, as youd imagine, not exactly a bargain. But they can make you exactly what you want.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here