Fri, Aug 31, 12 at 17:14
|check these out--wish i could think of a place for them in my house.
|Hey fallingwaters, when you start a thread and want to link to a site, you can insert it as a clickable link AFTER you Preview your post. A box will appear and give you a place to insert the link as I have done here. It makes it easier for everyone to view.|
Here is a link that might be useful: your link
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here