Fri, Aug 10, 12 at 17:11
|I was in Lowe's earlier this week and saw what looked to me like Almond bath fixtures, which I love. Is the 'old' color back, or did it never really leave? I know other colors have been available for years, but thought the only neutral available was white~~things your builder doesn't tell you. ;o)|
|Bisque has always been available from all manufacturers, but it's mostly been special order. About 40% of the special orders that we do are for bisque, so it's not at all unpopular or unavailable but it is just now taking up some space on the in stock shelves.|
|Bisque and almond have always been available ... maybe not from some contractors. |
Maybe because of the area, but it's always been available off the shelf at the local home depot in at least some models.
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.