|I was in Lowe's earlier this week and saw what looked to me like Almond bath fixtures, which I love. Is the 'old' color back, or did it never really leave? I know other colors have been available for years, but thought the only neutral available was white~~things your builder doesn't tell you. ;o)|
|Bisque has always been available from all manufacturers, but it's mostly been special order. About 40% of the special orders that we do are for bisque, so it's not at all unpopular or unavailable but it is just now taking up some space on the in stock shelves.|
|Bisque and almond have always been available ... maybe not from some contractors. |
Maybe because of the area, but it's always been available off the shelf at the local home depot in at least some models.
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here