|I always like most of Milo Baughman's stuff. Most is too expensive on eBay. Some is not.
But, I just want to know what other keywords should I search for when looking on eBay that might get me similar items.
Are there other names I should search for?
|I think his stuff is nice. I got a pair of chairs on CL for $40 but they need to be recovered. My daughter scoffed them up and will get them recovered when she decides what color to use. They have the bucket shape and the separate legs the bucket sits on. VERY comfortable furniture and a good scale, not too small like other vintage chairs! |
Great style for what is more affordable than most modern pieces that are vintage.
|Thayer Coggin |
although..Milo Baughman is really relatively affordable compared to some of the others.
|Glenn of California |
|I knew I could count on you Pal. |
I agree, some of the stuff I find is affordable. But then you find a seller who has the same piece as another seller, but lists it for 5x as much.
So, I thought it would be interesting to look up some other names too.
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.