Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
If I like Milo Baughman, then who else?

Posted by beekeeperswife (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 28, 12 at 16:32

I always like most of Milo Baughman's stuff. Most is too expensive on eBay. Some is not.

But, I just want to know what other keywords should I search for when looking on eBay that might get me similar items.

Are there other names I should search for?

Thanks.

bee

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: If I like Milo Baughman, then who else?

I think his stuff is nice. I got a pair of chairs on CL for $40 but they need to be recovered. My daughter scoffed them up and will get them recovered when she decides what color to use. They have the bucket shape and the separate legs the bucket sits on. VERY comfortable furniture and a good scale, not too small like other vintage chairs!
Great style for what is more affordable than most modern pieces that are vintage.

o

Thayer Coggin
Paul Mccobb
Directional
Dunbar
Adrian Pearsall
Edward Wormley
Harvey Probber
Karl Springer
Craft Associates
although..Milo Baughman is really relatively affordable compared to some of the others.

o
also

Glenn of California
Brown Saltman
John Keal
Paul Frankl
Paul Laszlo
Robsjohn Gibbings
Widdicomb
Charak Modern

o

I knew I could count on you Pal.

I agree, some of the stuff I find is affordable. But then you find a seller who has the same piece as another seller, but lists it for 5x as much.

So, I thought it would be interesting to look up some other names too.

Thank You!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here