|I am finishing up the guest room, and I only used just under one gallon of paint for two coats. I have a little left over for touchups. I really love the SW Celery! Pics soon.
I have another whole gallon that is untinted bought during the SW 40% sale. I can keep it for the next time I paint, or return it. Realistically, the earliest I would likely paint any other room would be Christmas or even all the way to maybe spring break or next summer. My fall and Thanksgiving breaks aren't much of a break.
|i'd keep it and have it tinted when you are ready. Once tinted and shaken it will be good to go and you will have the savings ! A win/win. c|
|Just keep the tin closed and store it for when you are ready to paint again, it will be fine.|
|Thanks, ladies. Maybe if I keep it, I'll be motivated to paint over Christmas, LOL. |
Trailerunner, forgot to thank you for the blanket. It's ready to go.
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.