Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ardenspark

Master bedroom paint color help!

ardenspark
9 years ago

I've been lurking here for a bit trying to learn about decorating. I'm de-lurking now because I could use some help. We just bought our first house a few weeks ago and are picking colors. I currently have 3 different swatches on the wall that I hate. I don't have a good photo of the room but it has 3 windows and faces south. It has an attached bathroom that has a lot of very creamy tile. Hallway will be SW Wool Skein (which I'm loving).

I've tried:
Ethereal Mood = looked too much like the paint I chose for kitchen/sunroom (SW Perfect Greige)
Barcelona Beige = too yellow
High Tea = way too dark

The problem is that I'm not sure what color I really want. No pink, no purple, no red, no green, no yellow. I already have 2 blue bedrooms. That doesn't leave much! I have a lot of grey in living room/dining room but could try a lighter grey but was worried about the creamy attached bath. I would entertain a more brown beige.

Here's some SW paint cards I pulled today:
Latte
Collanade Gray
Universal Khaki
Outerbanks

I know its hard without a picture but does anyone have any experience with these colors? I'm open to other ideas too. I need to move quickly as the painter is asking for colors although I can put him off a bit as I've picked most of the other rooms.

Thanks for any help!

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Ed Ball Landscape Architecture
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars30 Reviews
Exquisite Landscape Architecture & Design - “Best of Houzz" Winner