I've updated our Fireplaces thread.
This is great for if you're wanting to design a new fireplace or redesign your existing fireplace. It's also great if you're wondering how to decorate on or around your fireplace. You can spot some very pretty rooms around some of those fireplaces.
And, it's just plain sweet eye candy over a nice cup of tea with your feet propped up between chores.
P.S. You can always find our Gallery with the link at the bottom of all pages or at the upper right above the list of topics. You can also use the search engine in the Gallery.
Here is a link that might be useful: Fireplaces
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here