Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nostalgicfarm

Aaahhhh. Got Qty 1 of the Perfect Throw Pillow. TJMaxx

nostalgicfarm
9 years ago

Grabbed one of these grey with blueish pillows at TJMaxx. Its absolutely perfect, but non of the other stores have it! I've tried doing a Google search to no avail....the brand is Domain. I just picked it up last week. Thought you super shoppers might be able to help me find it. Of course TJ had it for $16.99, but at this point, I just need to find 3 of them!

Comments (33)

• ttodd
    9 years ago

More than happy to check for you. Fortunate to have 2 HomeGoods, 2 Marshalls & 2 TJ Maxx's very close to me. Will let you know progress this wknd.

• patty_cakes
    9 years ago

I'll,check also~going out today and TJ's is fairly close to where I live.. On my monitor it looks to be shades of lavender, but I'm having problems with the color on my iPad monitor, so need to know for sure.

• nostalgicfarm
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thanks! The main background is a darker grey, with a silvery grey. The blue is a light bluish aqua. The colors are what I would describe as somewhat monotone. I am in Nebraska, and have ran through all of our Omaha stores.

If I could find the fabric, I could sew some....I love my TJ Max/Marshalls, but really a bummer when you can only get 1 of a pillow out of 7 stores!

• mclarke
    9 years ago

Is there a tag? Any numbers on the tag?

• nostalgicfarm
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Mclarke-I do have a tag, I will have to get numbers tonight. It is a TJMaxx tag...which I guess is different numbers than Marshalls....I think they do that to further encourage not returning at the wrong store!

• nostalgicfarm
    Original Author
    9 years ago

OK. The TJ Max tag number is

60-4150-521005-001699-06-1

I don't think this is the same number for Home goods/Marshalls. I'm hopeful someone has luck! Thanks again! The pillow is just perfect for the room..haven't quite found the right complimentary pillow, bit this pillow pulls the grey walls and a blue painted dresser together. I'm just anxious for this house rehab to be over and get moved in! Countdown is about a week!

• edie_thiel
    9 years ago

Can your TJ store do a search to see if any other stores in the nation will have it and then ship it to your store? Maybe TJ Maxx doesn't keep inventory in that way, but other stores do. Did you check with them?

• nostalgicfarm
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Kees- I don't think TJ Maxx has that sort of system. It would sure make it a lot easier...that or finding another online retailer that sells the same product...but I'm coming up short on Google searches too. :(

• RNmomof2 zone 5
    9 years ago

Was at ours today, none of that one. I believe they can just search "pillows". Not for a specific pillow. That at least, is what we were told when looking for a coat last winter.

Pretty pillow.

• chispa
    9 years ago

This happened to me once and I drove to every TJMaxx, Marshalls and Home Goods within a 30 mile radius to come up with a set of 4!

• 1929Spanish
    9 years ago

I've been sick and can't check our stores, but I would suggest checking both in bedding and the pillow section. That pillow looks like it might go with bedding ensemble based on what I've seen there lately.

• nostalgicfarm
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Chispa-yes, I have gone to all of the stores...only have my lobe pillow. :(
    1929spanish-I'm decorating the whole house, still looking for bedding for master and a duvet for my sons room, I'm scouring everything except clothing, and with school, even running through clothes and shoes!

• nosoccermom
    9 years ago

Is there no model no. from Domain?

Other option is to take a close-up of just the pillow and do a google image search.

• nostalgicfarm
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Nosoccermom- no model number...there is a distributor...the pillow comes from Pakistan.
    I have never done a Google image search from my own photo, but use Google keyword search all the time...I will have to try figuring out how to upload my image for Google to search....

• hhireno
    9 years ago

Keep the faith, nostalgicfarm! My sister had the same situation and a friend was able to locate additional pillows but it took quite a few weeks.

• nostalgicfarm
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Hhireno-Thanks! I haven't given up, still hopeful!

• ravencajun Zone 8b TX
    9 years ago

Try entering the picture of the pillow in a Google picture search, it will search the Internet for like images. Information on link.

Here is a link that might be useful: Search by image

• nostalgicfarm
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Raven-thanks. Since we are denying right now, I am down to my cell phone for internet. I downloaded a Google image app and uploaded a close-up, and searched pillow....no luck!

• Imhappy&Iknowit IOWA zone 4b
    9 years ago

Do you have to specify pillow? Maybe leave it blank. You might get pillow or the fabric or who knows!

• gyr_falcon
    9 years ago

I'll check for you, too--there a quite a few of those stores near me, so it may take a while for me to make the rounds. But I printed out the photo with the info to carry around in the car for impromptu shopping stops.

• ttodd
    9 years ago

Sorry - no luck. I just checked my last store and no luck.

• nostalgicfarm
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thank you foxespad. I really love this pillow, can't believe I have the only one!

• ttodd
    9 years ago

I often wonder how they handle their inventory. When I was checking for your pillow I came across 5 pillows exactly like one I bought last year when I only ever saw 1 in all of our local stores.

• nostalgicfarm
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Foxespad- They could do very well if they had a good online system. I am now looking for a temporary substitute until I find my other 3 pillows....but I may need to go shop at the mall or something!

• ttodd
    9 years ago

When Home Goods first opened in the early 90's you could buy on-line. Didn't work out to well for them. A lot of time has gone by & a lot of technological and program updates so maybe they should revisit the whole on-line thing again.

• nostalgicfarm
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Early 90s I was on AOL...that was so cool then! Yeah, if it didn't work 20 years ago, they shouldn't try it again...haha!

• nostalgicfarm
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Happy to report...I just found a second one of these pillows! Now I have one on the sofa and one on the loveseat, plus some coordinating pillows. I will still pick up more if I find them, but at least feel like I have enough to make my living room somewhat complete. Thanks everyone for looking for me!

• akl_vdb
    9 years ago

So happy you found another pillow! Love it when that happens.

• wish2okc
    9 years ago

Lovely pillow and I'm glad you found another. Where did you find it, btw?

• ttodd
    9 years ago

Yay!

• gyr_falcon
    9 years ago

I've checked four of our local stores, but haven't found your pillow. Glad you got another one. I'll keep checking--from experience, I have discovered that they sometimes get delivered in later shipments.

• nostalgicfarm
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thanks everyone-I went to A Marshalls, Home goods, and TJMaxx all on Thursday. I found this lone pillow at TJ Maxx. I've been looking as I look for other things, but was still startled when I found it.

• gsciencechick
    9 years ago

Glad you found one. I even looked while I was at HG today.