|My contractor strongly recommends Thorocoat. I wanted to use it on my concrete porch in front of the house as well but they tell me Thorocoat is no good for high traffic areas.|
|Timely question for me, too Are you talking about the porch floor? |
We are wanting to paint the stucco on the exterior of our house, but, we haven't researched it at all. I thought you could just use a good quality house paint! So, hopefully others will chime in.
|Yes, a concrete exterior deck. I am now told that the above will peel after a year or two. A contractor recommends Drylok 1-part epoxy floor paint. I'm confused as to what is best|
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here