Mon, Aug 27, 12 at 13:37
|I would like some ideas for decorating a wooden mailbox post.|
|Certainly painting it comes to mind. Or you could glue shells or rocks all over it. Or you could put -- do they still have that very shallow brick? -- on it. Or you could replace it with a turned post. |
I googled it and hit "images" and here is a link to what I got. Mostly it features the mailboxes, but there are some decorated posts shown too.
Here is a link that might be useful: decorated mailbox posts
|Thanks. It really is for my daughter but I saw some cute ideas that I will pass on to her. |
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.