Return to the Home Decorating Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
colorcharts.org ---- GONE?????

Posted by teresatree (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 5, 10 at 13:13

Hi, I just found colorcharts.org, I liked it because you could put in a paint color and get the color matched paint from different manufacturers. I just played around with it, and when I got ready to write down what I really needed, the site is gone! I was so close to picking my colors. Does anyone know what happened to it?
Thanks,
Teresa

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: colorcharts.org ---- GONE?????

I use that site often and noticed earlier today. I thought it was maybe just a weird glitch and it would fix itself. ? Not looking promising is it.

I found that site very helpful. Easyrbg.com is a neat site too but I liked colorcharts better.

o

Oh, I haven't heard of Easyrbg, I will try it now. Does it color match?

o
Easy rbg and colorcharts.org

I found Easyrbg, I don't even understand the "Use the color calculator in 4 easy steps"!

I used the wayback machine, got an e-mail address for colorcharts.org, sent an email and it bounced back as undeliverable. It is not looking good, It has been gone for at least 3 days. I am so sad.

o

Sorry, I should've explained better.

For easyrbg go to from Commercial Tints to RGB (upper right)

Put in the name or number and pick the brand. (I found sometimes not all the colors I punch in show up)
Once it brings up the color at the bottom, to the right it will say "get commercial tints", "calculator", "harmonies". Harmonies is kind of neat.

You want Get Commercial Tints. Then select what brand of paint you want to use. It will show four colors that are similar and at the bottom breaks down the RGB.

I like color charts much better but found this to be helpful at times.

o
Easy rbg

Thanks Sheesharee, for the tutorial! That site is not very user friendly! It doesn't have all the brands that colorcharts had, but it did help with my SW latte, whole wheat and bagel to BM problem!
Thanks so much!

o
back?

I think it is back!

o

YAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got on!

o

colorcharts is down again! It is down very often lately.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Decorating Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here