|This was a curb find. Missing one of the pulls. I forgot to take a pic before I started, so the before shows fill where the pulls were. |
|That's cute and interesting. I have never seen anyone paint these types of tables, especially the leather. |
I have a round leather table that I would love to be able to spruce the leather up, but not paint it.
|You can stain leather. I had to stain the seat in one of my saddles after it got motor oil dripped on it and it turned out really nice. That table is really cute. I just painted a hutch in my pantry blue this week. Its a guick inexpensive way to liven up a piece that just isn,t working anymore.|
|I'll try painting anything. I have a dining room chair with some sort of vinyl like seat-that has held paint pretty well for a year now. It was orange yellow and brown-and is now a greenish blue.|
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here