|Hi, folks--I'm having a 4 by 4 shower installed--the cement board is up, the plumbing is in and the tile is being installed as we speak.
I've attached a pic of the shower as it looks now
The shower had a rainshower head and there is a light in the ceiling. The ceiling will be tiled. I plan to install a high-quality glass door.
--The installer and my carpenter are willing to install a header/bulkhead if I want one at very little cost. For this size and style of shower, would you recommend that?
--In the past (but this was with a six-foot-long shower with a header), I've had a Century glass sliding door that I've loved--great quality, gorgeous door. Should I go with a slider here or with a panel and swinging door?
Thanks for your help!
|I vote for a swinging door. Not enough room for a slider. |
It's too late now, but I would have also installed a regular shower head or a handheld spray. Only because not everyone likes getting doused from overhead. ; )
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here