|I almost completed the interior of my garage.
I had my garage floor done with a beautiful black and silver flake epoxy over a light grey base tone on floor. The finish has a very high gloss top coat that looks stunning! . . It almost looks wet!
The walls were just painted a medium charcoal for the top half of the walls. The bottom half I had a PVC Material (taupe color) attached to the wall (easy to just hose down). Wall cabinets are white, and door at the moment, is a bright bright white color with black accents. I think I do want to keep the black accents.
I am trying to figure out:
(1) Should I mute the white a bit on the door color so not to be so stark and get them closer to the white in the cabinets orrrr maybe paint the door an extremely light grey color?
(2) The trim right now matches the wall which I'm NOT sure I like. I was thinking of doing the trim a very deep charcoal color (almost black but not quite) . . same color I actually used on the beam that runs across the garage ceiling. And maybe make the stairs the same color as the trim?
Need some suggestions.
I attached a picture to give you a visual.
|I think I would paint the door the taupe PVC color.|
|what about the trim color and stair color?|
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.