Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A rug like Bee's!

Posted by breezygirl (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 25, 12 at 11:41

On Joss and Main's rug sale this morning, there's a rug that looks almost identical (maybe it is) to Bee's. I don't have time to do a side by side comparison, but check it out!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
Yep! RE: A rug like Bee's!

So I sneaked a minute to compare. It is the same rug. I won't post a link because the last time I did for a shopping like JandM over in Kitchens, I was chastised for doing so.

o
RE: A rug like Bee's!

I love her rug, but there are some really cool other ones there, too.

o

good eye breezy! Mine is 8x10, and they are not offering that size. But now we know what the name of it is.

Thanks for pointing it out.

bee

o

Thanks to those who suggested Joss and Main as well as Haute Look, I saw that too!

Karin L

o

Did some research:

Loloi Rugs, Francesca Blue/green, FC-09

There are several online retailers that carry it.

o

I just got the same rug in red/black from O-stock for about $140 for the 5x8 size. Love it!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here