|I need a rug for a place with really tight clearance between the floor and the door. The plasticy Indoor outdoor rugs fit fine but I'd like something nicer. |
I do most of my shopping online and sometimes it's hard to determine the height of the pile. A search for flat weave usually results in dhurries, which I don't think will work in the space.
Any other key words that I can use to help me find a rug with very low pile?
|Try polypropylene; they are usually quite a low weave.|
|What about a kilim?|
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here