Thu, Aug 16, 12 at 11:27
|I saw this today and thought I post it for anyone interested and living near a Haverty's. I don't so I'm not sure what Haverty's is. RL has teamed w/ them to sell lesser $$$ RL furniture. I've included a link.|
Here is a link that might be useful: Ralph Lauren @ Havertys
|Interesting move for RLL. They've partnered with JCPenney in the past for home goods, but never featured the Ralph Lauren name on the products.|
|Interesting! We looked at Haverty's recently when shopping for an entertainment center (for the new flatscreen we're going to get - just can't seem to get motivated about an electronics purchase for some reason), and I must say that I felt like Haverty's had really gone downhill since I last shopped there several years ago. At least the quality of case goods just wasn't on par. We ended up buying at Dillard's. Anyway, I would be interested to see what "lesser $$$ RL furniture" is like quality-wise. I do hate that stores like Haverty's that used to be known to carry decent stuff seem to be pushing more "disposable" furnishings nowadays.|
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.