Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Experience with Arhaus furniture?

Posted by amj0517 (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 1, 14 at 10:51

I recently visited the Arhaus store and loved just about everything I saw. I'm curious if anyone here has experience with their items. Durability? Customer service? Quality? I'm looking for items to furnish our basement once it is finished (TV console, sofas, end tables, etc.).

Any input will be appreciated! Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Experience with Arhaus furniture?

You do know they're having a storewide sale right now I hope (at least online). Sorry, I don't know anything about their reputation for quality, but it all looked well-made to me.

o

Tonight while waiting to meet a friend, I wandered into a store because I had gotten a catalog and it looks a lot like restoration Hardware and I was curious. I fell in love with a mirror and went back after dinner and ended up not just buying the mirror but a couple of lights and a dining room table and chairs. Couple of things that sold it for me, made in the USA, lifetime warranty on all furniture, this weekend is tax free weekend in Texas and they are matching the 8 1/4 percent off and pre-selling, plus they will hold and ship for me to Colorado 5 months from now when I need it. Also, until they ship it, I can modify my order and cancel it if necessary. So, is there any reason to be wary of this brand?

o

My daughter has dining chairs from Arhaus and they've held up well. I think she has the Capri side chair.

o

Hello,

we recently purchased several items from Arhaus, 2 chairs, leather ottoman, side table, and wall mirrors. I can't speak to long term durability yet, but the items are all very well made and sturdy and beautiful! We had no issues with our purchase. I plan to go back and get some pillows as theirs are beautiul!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here