Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Rug on "Hollywood Game Night"

Posted by gsciencechick (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 9, 13 at 8:53

I don't know if any of you watch the show, but we love this rug, that will actually work in our space. See this blog post. I figured at least some of the GW sharp eyes could maybe identify it. I also thought about contacting the show, but this seems to have not worked out for the blogger.

Here is a link that might be useful: blog post on rug

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Rug on "Hollywood Game Night"

Do you think it is the Safavieh Rodeo Drive?

Here is a link that might be useful: Overstock link to rug

This post was edited by gsciencechick on Fri, Aug 9, 13 at 9:00

o

The rug is the show seems to have floral(?) inserts in rows running perpendicular to the stripes. The stripes are also varying lengths with some being short and some are long. It's not the Safavieh Rodeo Drive one.

photo 2-Hollywood-Game-Night-ep-101-jpg_011839_zps1126a2fb.jpg

o

Hmm never noticed the inserts before. On TV it just looks like hardwood flooring planks in color.

o

almost....wonder if it's this manufacturer, tho?

I can't capture the image to post, see link

Here is a link that might be useful: spectrum rug

o

OMG, I really think that's it. Thank you! It does have the floral bands, too. The size we need is "only" $6,500! It really is beautiful, though.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here