Mon, Aug 27, 12 at 8:15
|I can't use this wonderful couch that was posted today on CL. Really, I can't, even for the throwaway price of $50. (I just moved and have NO room and am trying not to spend). Not a great picture, but it looks solid. Hoping someone else might appreciate it.
Here is a link that might be useful: Antique couch for $50
|I just sent this to my Mom in Liverpool. We'll see what she thinks. Thanks for the link.|
|Reminds me of this sofa that I need to sale. Came from my parents. Also has a matching grandfather chair. My mother had them both recovered in green plaid. They have been appraised at $450 and $250 by an antiques dealer. I have no idea how to market them, but seriously doubt i could get anywhere near those prices.|
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.