|I can't use this wonderful couch that was posted today on CL. Really, I can't, even for the throwaway price of $50. (I just moved and have NO room and am trying not to spend). Not a great picture, but it looks solid. Hoping someone else might appreciate it.
Here is a link that might be useful: Antique couch for $50
|I just sent this to my Mom in Liverpool. We'll see what she thinks. Thanks for the link.|
|Reminds me of this sofa that I need to sale. Came from my parents. Also has a matching grandfather chair. My mother had them both recovered in green plaid. They have been appraised at $450 and $250 by an antiques dealer. I have no idea how to market them, but seriously doubt i could get anywhere near those prices.|
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here