|Is this blue enough?? The color is POLAR SKY (ben moore). and is in a semi gloss. Should i go darker?
Also, i want to paint or white wash the back wall that is original pine. Any suggestions?
Feel of kitchen: Coastal/cape cod.
Here is a link that might be useful: blue ceiling/wood wall
|I think that it looks quite lovely - one of my favorite looks! The flash seems to make it look light. Are you happy w/ it? |
BM Palladian Blue is one that I read about yesterday on a blog where they did something similar.
|I see a photo with a beadboard ceiling, but it looks white. And the wall is white too.|
|The picture with the wood wall shows off the color better. I agree, it does look light. I always seem to make this mistake - being too safe with the ceiling color. Always go too light. Think i should go darker afterall.|
|Found the blog link! |
This is her entry on painting her ceiling blue, colors she tested and what she finally chose.
Here is a link that might be useful: Frugal Farmhouse Design
Return to the Home Decorating Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here