Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Can anyone name this fabric?

Posted by puterputz (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 8, 14 at 1:10

I really like the fabric in this chair but would prefer to do pillows with this fabric. Does anyone know what it is or if it exists to buy? This chair is from Joss and Main, if I can't find the fabric, do you think I could buy this chair somewhere else? I just can't commit to this chair at this time and it will be long gone before I am ready. Thank you.

Dana

Dana

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Can anyone name this fabric?

joss and main is the flash site for Wayfair---they generally carry all the same stuff....that chair manufacturer is skyline...and the name of the chair is evelyn...google that and plenty of options come up on way fair and other places on the web. I always do that with the joss and main stuff-because sometimes their prices aren't that great! Nice chair best of luck!

o

Name this fabric? OK, George!
;)

o

joss and main is the flash site for Wayfair

What does it mean that J&M is the "flash" site for Wayfair -- Wayfair keeps its stuff "permanently" and J&M only has like one-day sales?

o

Thank you for the information regarding Wayfairs connection and the manufacturer. I don't like buying furniture off the internet. I did find out the name though. Its HGTV Garden Odyssey Fog Fabric. Thanks again!

o

Just an FYI, it's on sale at Joann's for 60% off.

Here is a link that might be useful: Garden Odyssey.

o

It says it's unavailable.

o

Google Garden Odyssey Fog for more information

Here is a link that might be useful: Fabric

o

ThANKS!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here