Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sixkeys

Which pull for master bathroom?

sixkeys
9 years ago

Here is a mock-up of what the bathroom vanity area will look like. There will be a minor difference with the faucets, but it is a good general idea.

We are using these beautiful vintage crystal knobs for the doors. How does this pull look? I think it is pretty, but I am thinking it might not big enough to balance with the other finishes.

My other easy option is the pull that coordinates with the sconces. Here it is. Which one looks better? (or I am open to other ideas!)

Thank you!

Comments (13)

• tibbrix
    9 years ago

Definitely the second one. It's unique, updated, and will look great. The first one is an oldie but goodie, but brings nothing to the room, IMO.

• amykath
    9 years ago

I am in love with the second one! Love your crystal knobs too!!

• Annie Deighnaugh
    9 years ago

A couple of thoughts. While I like the 2nd pull, it looks more contemporary to me than the first whereas the glass looks more traditional. Other thought is, people have complained that they get caught on the ends of the handle on styles like the 2nd one...not a problem with the 1st.

• Holly- Kay
    9 years ago

To me, even though it is stylish, the second one looks like a toilet paper holder and I agree with Annie about getting caught on the ends of it.

I had ones like the first one you show in brass on my old kitchen cabinets and they always looked too small.

I would keep looking. One of my personal favorites (what I used in my kitchen in a different finish) is the Schaub Casual Elegance. It is shown here in polished nickel as your other choices look to have a polished finish but I really love it in the brushed nickel.

I am not sure that the curved appearance of the C.E.would mesh but your faucet is curved yet plays nicely with the linear aspects of your sconces.

I love the sconces and faucets, they are beautiful.

Here is a link that might be useful: Casual Elegance

• tibbrix
    9 years ago

How about something simple and sleek like this:

• Holly- Kay
    9 years ago

Whoops, I thought I posted the polished version but you can change the finish options to view it from the link.

• tibbrix
    9 years ago

Or combine the glass and polished nickel/chrome:

• micasasucasa
    9 years ago

I think the second option goes best with your design. Keep us posted with final pics.

• bbstx
    9 years ago

Here is mine
    {{!gwi}}

I have crystal knobs, too, but mine are unfaceted. The pull is either chrome or polished nickel. The actual bar is reeded. I don't recall the brand, but if you like it, I'll go hunt it up.

• Gracie
    9 years ago

I agree with those who say a more traditional style. I have something similar to bbstx's with my Delta Cassidy faucet. I have the tall style.

• sixkeys
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thank you all! I have decided against the first option. Probably will do the second, but I'm going to search a bit more just to make sure.

• sixkeys
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thanks for the suggestion! I do have enough knobs to do all knobs instead of knobs and pulls. Something to consider!