|Can you tell me where I can find that coffee table that you suggested to 30something? Been looking for something like that, I also love the round textured ottoman. Loved your suggestions.|
|Yayagal, I'm such a dope, I looked at the Lunar table again on Anthropologie and it only comes in one size, too big. If you get a chance look at how cool the top is on that table in a close-up. Maybe you could find something close by another maker? |
Here is the page for other coffee tables.
http://search.anthropologie.com/controller?N=0&Ntk=primary&Nu=p_group_ id&Np=2&Nao=0&Ntt=coffee table
This site has some nice pillows. http://www.needlepointpillows.com/
Art, Jon Schooler (pricey maybe one could find prints) http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/category/wall+d%e9cor/home-wall.js p
Drapes and sheers.
Here is a link that might be useful: anthropo
|jterrilynn, you're not the least bit dopey lol. You're a very kind helpful person who likes to go out of her way for others, that's pretty special. I'm a big fan of Anthropologie but the prices are too high so I find their products on Ebay and at much lower costs. Thanks so much.|
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.