Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sashasmommy_gw

Cheap custom frames - pic included!

sashasmommy
11 years ago

I've been MIA from this forum for a long time, but I just wanted to pop back in and share my newest find. We bought some prints in Ireland that were not standard frame sizes, so I did a search on Google for the size I needed, and found it through Amazon and sold by Art to Frames.com. I bought them and they were great.

Then I noticed that on the Art to Frames website you can actually build your own custom frames, and get mats cut, too. I had a couple 4x8 greeting cards that I wanted to frame, so I built the frames and mats exactly to my specs on the site: solid wood, black stain on red leaf maple, double matted with plexi-glass plus hardware (not installed) -- 2 frames for $54 including shipping. I thought that was a pretty good deal for a custom frame! Though they did forget to send the plexi-glass, so I emailed them tonight.

Anyway, sorry for rambling, but attached is a pic of the frames, I tried to photoshop it a little so you can see it better since the frame is black. There's a little nick in the wood in one corner, but nothing a sharpie can't fix since it is black.

I'm bouncing up and down, I'm so happy!

Comments (6)