|Looking for a shower curtain for a free standing clawfoot tub. My daughter is moving into an apartment that has this tub and is looking for a curtain that will encircle the entire tub. Im wondering if sewing 2-3 curtains together might work. She is on a very tight budget. I have looked many places and can't seem to find a curtain that will work. Any ideas? Thanks so much for any help you can lend. Satine|
|I think my sister used three shower curtains when she had a claw foot tub. You could also make one. They are very easy to make. Or maybe just three liners with a pretty one over the liner on the front since she's on a budget. |
A curtain made for this would be 180" by 70" if you want to make one.
This post was edited by justgotabme on Sun, Jul 13, 14 at 22:31
|Sorry about the double post! Satine|
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here