Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My New Den

Posted by CharBerry (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 17, 14 at 21:51

I'm down to accessories for new den! Need help ladies. Went with traditional rug (with gold, green, red, beige) bought new tables with wrought iron legs, love new red/gold recliner and getting another! So, what pillows would look good on 2 leather couches that I started project with (and had to keep). Also, what about sheers for windows? Really want to leave french doors uncovered.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My New Den

I think pictures of what you have done or have in the room as of now now would help.

As for sheers on the windows, the more open the better is what I like or maybe just blinds?

o

I know I really need to learn how to post pics. LOL. I'm with you on more open the better. You can't really see in our windows until right upon the house and back and sides are woods. I've got plain white wood blinds now, but they aren't real.

o

It is easy to post at least one photo that is saved on your computer.You just need to click on "choose file" and make your choice. Even I can do it and I am not clever at all.

o

I am adamantly against putting pillows on leather sofas! All they do is slide off or down or whatever. Leather sofas, IMO, look better on their own anyway, w/o pillows.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here