Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
The NEXT Sherwin-Williams sale: 40% off July 20-23

Posted by gsciencechick (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 8, 12 at 21:50

I went to the store today because it was the end of a 30% off sale, and they said there will be a 40% off sale July 20-23. Realizing that next weekend is our anniversary and I doubt we'll be painting, I decided to hold off until then. We have lots of prep to do to get the room ready for the actual paint.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: The NEXT Sherwin-Williams sale: 40% off July 20-23

Thank you!! I am about to paint a room and was wondering. I did take advantage of the 30% off sale for a different project but also, I'm getting tired of their sale games.

o

They need sales at their prices, like $69.00 for a Gal of paint!! OMG at least the one we neededwas that, when the 30% sale took place..

o

Bump. If I buy the paint, then we HAVE to do the guest room.

o

bumping

o

Their Pro Mar paint 300 is very good. It's what the builders use, but having used it for 12 years, I will continue to use it. It's not on display and you have to ask for it. One of the counters guys told me it was the same thing as the HGTV paint line.
Anyway, I called a while back and the HGTV paint will be about 20 a gallon.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here