|Has anyone heard of this? I came across it while looking for tips on how to renew the stainless on my only 2.5 year old Maytag stainless refrigerator. Next time I have to buy a fridge, I'm buying a black one and using this to paint the door surfaces and save the $1,000 to buy a SS fridge. |
|Thanks for sharing. That looks like such a neat product! I am especially intrigued by the fact that the applications extend well beyond appliances.|
|I can't see it looking that good in real life. If so, they'd have much larger pictures, in my opinion anyway.|
|I think it probably looks great on a flawless surface if it's flawlessly applied. |
But if it's anything like most DIY suede or metallic paint for wall or trim that I've seen...shreeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikkkk! Most people just can't do it well.
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here