Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jennifer59_gw

Good or Bad that is the ?

Jennifer59
9 years ago

Found an awesome sectional. Its manufacturer is England. Is this a good brand. Don't want to spend $$$ on a sectional and a month later realize our tushes are almost hitting the floor. Not sure if we should keep looking.

Comments (5)

• sundance510
    9 years ago

England is a division of La-z-boy. We just sold our bonded leather England couch. It had two recliners and seemed very solid. It was really comfortable, but we needed a sectional. I can't speak to how it would hold up long term because we only owned it a year. We did buy it used though and it looked brand new even after 4 years with the previous owner.

• sixtyohno
    9 years ago

I have no info on the brand or quality. Just want to say that it is beautiful.

• LucyStar1
    9 years ago

Found this thread in the Furniture forum:

Here is a link that might be useful: England

• LucyStar1
    9 years ago

Also some comments here:

Here is a link that might be useful: England

• Errant_gw
    9 years ago

I have a couch and love seat from LazyBoy that look to be the exact same fabric. My furniture is only about two years old now, and while it feels very solid and cushions are still great, the fabric is wearing terribly. Mine will need to be replaced or reupholstered very soon because if I keep clipping frayed threads, I will have nothing left.

Sponsored
Wannemacher Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Columbus, OH