|Had a post on this a week ago but didn't get any traction- has anyone used this color on their walls and if so what would you recommend for molding and brick fireplace color? I'd love to hear your thoughts!|
|I have it in my master bedroom and used super white for the trim and doors in the room (satin finish). I love the color, it's not too yellow with our white oak floors.|
|Thanks engineerchic... That is one of the trim colors I was considering- seems like a nice crisp contrast. I have Revere pewter in the kitchen/family room- I thought the pale oak would be a nice color for the room that flows from the kitchen/family room.|
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here