Fri, Jul 13, 12 at 20:33
|Had a post on this a week ago but didn't get any traction- has anyone used this color on their walls and if so what would you recommend for molding and brick fireplace color? I'd love to hear your thoughts!|
|I have it in my master bedroom and used super white for the trim and doors in the room (satin finish). I love the color, it's not too yellow with our white oak floors.|
|Thanks engineerchic... That is one of the trim colors I was considering- seems like a nice crisp contrast. I have Revere pewter in the kitchen/family room- I thought the pale oak would be a nice color for the room that flows from the kitchen/family room.|
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.