|Browsing CL for interesting furniture, I came across this unique piece today. Not sure what I think of it, since it's hard to grasp the quality and authenticity from the photo. If it were closer I'd investigate. But Olychick, I thought of you, given the location (at least I think you live in Olympia). I vaguely recall your bathroom being serene and unique, evocative of nature. This may be too literal for you, but thought I'd post it just in case.|
Here is a link that might be useful: Carved wooden piece
|Wow, Lazydaisynot! I'm so impressed that you remember where I live - are you here, too? Thank you for thinking of me. That is an amazing piece. I'm not usually drawn to deer decor, but I LOVE those primitive carvings. |
I wish I had a place for it and an inclination toward diy refinishing - I'm kind of out of space - but it would be perfect in my NW style home.
Thanks again for posting this!
|I'm in Seattle, so I remember some nearby posters whose names are obvious (e.g., Oly!). I couldn't decide if this piece looked great or awful, but the price is right!|
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.