Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
chloenkitty_gw

Countertop for master bath

chloenkitty
9 years ago

Attached is the flooring sample along with glass tile and accent tile for our master bathroom. The cabinetry will be a dark espresso with brushed nickel faucets. What are some countertop options I should consider? For once I think I have some pretty good choices! Solid color quartz in white or cream, and I know I've seen a nice granite or quartz with light grays, blacks, tans etc running through it, but can't exactly remember. Was thinking the wall color should lean more towards the cream color in the floor tile so there's not so much grey in the room. Thoughts? Thank you :)

Comments (3)

• chloenkitty
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Close up of floor tile

• chloenkitty
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Another view

• outsideplaying_gw
    9 years ago

Does your espresso cabinetry have any red in it? Just asking because I almost went that direction and switched to black, because everything I looked at drew out too much red in the cabinet maker's stain.

Where will your accent tile be used? If it will be at all close to the granite I would avoid a busy granite or quartz.

Very pretty tile choices, and I agree maybe not too much grey. You really should just take the samples to the stone yard and look at the slabs. There can be so much variation among slabs it can be hard to make a recommendation. Try to take a couple of samples home and try them in your light too.