Sun, Jul 15, 12 at 17:18
|I know a while back there was a post (maybe on the kitchen forum) regarding carpeting. I think you said you have Godfrey Hirst carpet in your house and was wondering if you could share the style/color you chose. I need carpet for upstairs bedrooms and a runner for my stairs, was planning on sisal or seagrass, but have been told they are very slick. Don't want my in-laws (who I love dearly) to wipe out down the stairs ;). Went to have a look at Godfrey Hirst and I think it fits the bill, but having trouble deciding on specifics. Just looking for some help from someone who also likes a neutral, classic backdrop. Thanks.
Anyone else chime in if you have any ideas. :)
|Tibet wool blend sisal in Kalahari |
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here