|We are having wood shelves installed tomorrow. What do you use to line your linen closet shelves (should be "slick" not "grippy")?|
|I don't. Actually, in both linen closets we have the metal shelving. I liked the idea for air flow around fabrics. But we do have wood shelving in other areas and I don't line them. They are smooth, stained wood and all I need to do is wipe/dust them . In areas where I have cleaners, liquids, etc. I have large plastic bins - or in a couple of cabinets - the pullout baskets - so no need for lining. |
Can you tell I'm not a fan of shelf liners? Honestly to me, it's just something else that will (soon or later) need to be replaced. Just my 2 cents worth!
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here