|I am looking for a quality mattress pad for a full size bed, with a few particular traits and I would appreciate any recommendations. |
2. 100% cotton top (and bottom too, ideally).
3. Ideally, cotton or some kind of natural fiber filling/batting or combination of natural and synthetic.
3. Must have a well-fitting side skirt that fits a lower-profile 8 inch mattress.
Based on my experience, this is kind of a tall order, especially the part about filling - but if anyone knows of one such treasure that performs well, I would appreciate any suggestions.
I did fine a few 100% cotton mattress pads (such as the one from Vermont Country Store) but unfortunately, these don't add any plush to the bed, or too little - if any.
Thank you so much!
|This does not have have all your requirements but does have lots. |
I love mine , not hot at all.
Here is a link that might be useful: Costco
|I have the same one and like it a lot.|
|That looks nice, I wonder whether it might be too loose on an 8 inch mattress?|
|I just measured my mattress and it is 9.5 inches and it fits fine so I would imagine you would be ok. |
Anyways, costco has such a good return policy thst you would be ok.
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here