|i love the look of a friend's gold metallic dining room and wish to add that glimmer somewhere.
i also love ek paints and think if i use that i'll get a shimmer in different lighting yet be much more subtle than the multi layering valspar metallics calls for.
am i correct in thinking ek will get me the depth and irridescense i want??
|It depends a LOT on the color of EK paint. |
I would call her and ask.
It shows up in some of my EK paints, not in others.
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here