Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_10471126

jcpenny -dupioni silk draperies sale!!!

User
15 years ago

ok i probably shouldn't have looked. i need to wait until i paint..... BUT for those of you who don't need to wait. JC Penny is having a sale and the la scala drapes are looking pretty good. 95" length is only $79 a panel. . . .

Here is a link that might be useful: Check It

Comments (13)

• straitlover
    15 years ago

Those are very nice! I looked at them last week in the store. I ended up buying the Supreme antique satin pinch pleat drapes in Linen. 75X84 pair, reg price $125, on sale for 64.99, and I had a $10 off coupon. They were $3 cheaper on the website, but shipping would have eaten that up, and i went to the store becasue I wnated to make sure of the color before ordering. Now to decide on what to hang them on!

• boysrus2
    15 years ago

Thanks for the tip! Wish I knew what colors I was painting my rooms, so I could pick something out.

• runninginplace
    15 years ago

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! I've been waiting for what seems like forever for those drapes to go on sale and this is the first week I haven't scanned online...and luckily Sheesharee is on the case :).

I just ordered the ivory drapes in the size I need, so I'm a happy shopper.

So nice that folks here share great shopping tips. Thanks again, Sheesharee.

Ann

• User
    Original Author
    15 years ago

runninginplace - you posted something awhile back questioning if they ever went on sale right? i couldn't remember or find who did!!

i'm happy someone got a deal! yay! make sure you post pics when they're up!

• runninginplace
    15 years ago

Yep, that was me lamenting that I had to wait...hey, when you're dying to try something decorative 2 months is forever, right?!

And in the interest of passing on the spirit of helpfulness, here is an online code to get another 20% off on the sale price(!):

20% off $75+ order! Code: WKIT872 exp. 8-30

Happy shopping.

Ann

• susanilz5
    15 years ago

I have the LaScala drapes in my living room in copper brown and I liked them so much I bought the amber gold color for my family room. Nice drapes for the price! Happy shopping!

• User
    Original Author
    15 years ago

susanilz5 - would you mind posting a pic of your LR drapes? I really like the copper brown and bronze

• bonniee818
    15 years ago

I would love to see too susanilz5.......please please!~
    Bonnie

• User
    Original Author
    15 years ago

bumpedy bump

• dprisock1027
    15 years ago

I also bought them a few months ago for my breakfast area in copper brown. I love them. I got them 100" length and hung them under my crown molding. It made the room look so much bigger. I'm going home in a few minutes and will take a picture.

I went with pinch pleats and so glad that I did. I don't think I could have made them hang right without the pleats.

• dprisock1027
    15 years ago

Sorry my pictures aren't better - just had time to take with my phone and child under foot.

• dprisock1027
    15 years ago

Sorry the pictures are enormous! I have my child at work with me and I'm not all here! :)

• nhb22
    15 years ago

Anyone know how long the sale goes on? Trying to talk DH into the drapes. The coupon code will be a big help...thank you!