|My bathroom renovation is nearly completion. Not knowing what to paint the walls, I had my GC do them in Farrow and Ball "Blackened", the trim from the bedroom (we had some extra). I find the colour a little too cold, and although it appears white in the bedroom (contrasted with the Down Pipe), it is quite blue-ish in the bathroom.
Wondering if anyone has any suggestions, favourite warm bathroom colours for a modern, slightly asian feel bathroom? I'm thinking maybe green? A non-blue-ish true white? Here is a vignette of the key elements of the bathroom: tile, counter and plants. The tile is Yakarta Blanco from Porcelanosa, kind of looks like grass cloth. The floor tile is dark grey.
|BM steamed milk or BM smokey taupe are both Zen like tones.|
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here