Sat, Jul 7, 12 at 12:42
|Wanted a greenish wall color but can't find a BM that works with an unusual solid greenish fabric (looks more toasty at certain times) am having 2 chairs and one ottoman reupholstered in it, with a third chair and ottoman in a muted floral with buffs, amber, and hints of hat same greenish tone...so now turning to tannish wall colors - room is small and dark - northern exposure, orangey oak floors, but I want a rich deep tone....would SO appreciate any photos or other feedback --thanks so much!!!!! Have no pics to show room, and all furniture is out to the upholsterer except antique black leather oak loveseat (convertible couch) ! Rug is a former pottery barn Arts and Crafts design with greens, tan, orangey/red and minky-browns....2 chairs are all oak with just cushions, and one is a petite 60's sival rocker/recliner I inherited....Penny G.|
|The design is beautiful and you have save some stuff because you have just change the designs.|
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here