Sun, Jul 13, 14 at 12:29
|This picture is from Pal's post "Date a Modernist." I'd like to find something similar to this in a modest price range. Any ideas?|
|That looks like a wall-to-wall carpet that was cut and bound. Easy to find in many price levels at a local large carpet store.|
|I also wondered if it was wall-to-wall. Thanks for the input. :-)|
|Looks like someone went to a carpet warehouse and chose the style and had it bound. My good friend does this with all of her rugs. Best idea would be to find a remnant and have them bind it. Would likely cost a great deal less.|
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here