|Country Living has a collection of Victorian homes for sale - fun to flip through all the pictures. Lots of incredible detail in these homes. Inside and out.|
Here is a link that might be useful: Doll Houses for Grownups
|Victorian exteriors are wonderful to look at, but I can't imagine trying to keep one painted. It would be like the Golden Gate bridge. By the time you are finished, it's time to start over.|
|My best fried in IL lives in one almost identical to the yellow one in Glen Ellyn, IL, right down to the color, turret, and wrap around porch! Unfortunately, it has it's 'issues', but doesn't every pretty girl? Lol|
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here