Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Wild and Wooly Hotel Rooms

Posted by AnnieDeighnaugh (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 27, 12 at 11:42

Ideas from hotels, sure, but extremes? How fun!

From The Roxbury Motel

The Wizard's Emerald Room

Or check out the rooms and the restaurants at The Madonna Inn...tried to post here, but couldn't...see the cave man room or the gold rush restaurant. Amazing stuff.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Wild and Wooly Hotel Rooms

Fantasy Land Hotel in Edmonton has some interesting theme rooms.
http://fantasylandhotel.com/rooms/truck-luxury-theme this one is perfect for a little boy holiday. Although not something I would want in my house LOL

o

We love to travel and tend to seek out B&B's and small boutique hotels. On a trip to CA in April we passed the Madona Inn from the highway, as we have on prior trips to CA. It must have a fairly decent reputation because it's been there for as long as I can remember.

o

I've never been inside the rooms at the Madonna Inn, but the Men's room is a must see. My daughter stayed there recently - I don't remember which room she was in, but she said that it had a round bed.

Here is a link that might be useful: Madonna Inn urinals.

o

Several years ago we stayed in one of the cave rooms at the Madonna Inn. The women in our group were all eager to see the men's restroom. We sent one of the men in to scout it out for us and make sure that the coast was clear. It was a most interesting restroom.

o

This hotel was called the House of Blues hotel on one of our Chicago trips. It is literally next door to the HOB. Really cool decor. It had more of the Moroccan type decor like you see in the lounge in the rooms.

Here is a link that might be useful: Hotel Sax Chicago House of Blues

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here