Tue, Jul 17, 12 at 11:26
|Please help...We are in the middle of a facelift on our home.New shingles, soffit&fascia garage door and siding.
My problem is siding choices. we are going with James hardie but I cant decide between Timber Bark or Khaki brown. And I wanted to go with the Hardie shingle straight edge on the front peak and under the stoop and wondered would it be too much to have it on the side of the house which is one big rectangle :(. Or would it be safer to go with Plank siding there?? Suggestions?? If anyone has photoshop that would rock!!
Thanks for the help
|How wonderful you do not need to paint a lot!! All that wonderful permanent brick. I love your front patio area, I would love to see you play that up.|
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here